TravelTalkOnline

Room for a couple nights at Flamingo

Posted By: annetteken

Room for a couple nights at Flamingo - 02/24/2017 03:41 AM

My husband and I are Diamond Resort Club members and have been coming to the Flamingo Beach in March for the past 12 years. Our son and his family are joining us this year. I had a senior moment apparently when booking the 2 rooms for this year. I realized 2 weeks ago that the room for our son is booked for 3 days after we arrive. I am trying to find out it there is a room available for 2 or 3 nights until the room I booked for them is available. I look daily on the Diamond site but have found no availability. I tried calling the Flamingo and was unable to get through. I tried emailing and the email was returned undelivered. Does anyone have a contact or contact information? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Roaruba

Re: Room for a couple nights at Flamingo - 02/24/2017 04:12 AM

I dealt directly with Diamond Resorts in Las Vegas when we booked rooms at the Flamingo for my son's wedding. Some guest booked 2 nights others booked a week. Give them a call and see if they can help you. Good luck.
Posted By: marybeth

Re: Room for a couple nights at Flamingo - 02/24/2017 06:15 AM

Have you tried the Owner's number for the Flamingo? I believe it's US based. I can't quite put my fingers on it at the moment, but someone else might be able to. I'll keep looking & PM you if I find it.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Room for a couple nights at Flamingo - 02/24/2017 03:40 PM

Best to call the direct number to Diamond Resorts. If your a points member that is the one you would need to deal with.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline