TravelTalkOnline

Taxi to/from Grand Case

Posted By: cmanatee

Taxi to/from Grand Case - 04/04/2017 08:45 PM

I was wondering how much a taxi for 3 adults from the Atrium to Grand Case and then back should cost? When in Grand Case how easy will it be trying to find a cab ride back? If it makes any difference on the price the cab is needed to attend Harmony Nights next Tuesday evening. Thanks in advance for any help!
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: Taxi to/from Grand Case - 04/04/2017 10:26 PM

Rates are set by region to region, 1 -2 people is the starting rate, extra for more
Without checking, I think probably $50 each way for all 3 - but after 10 pm, the return trip will cost more - 25%? I think

Suggest Wilfred Brooks and book in advance for the round trip - you can find his info under the sponsors.

Suggest you go earlier than later as the traffic backs up!

J&B
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Taxi to/from Grand Case - 04/04/2017 10:40 PM

Are you sure there is Harmony Night next Tuesday? It was supposed to end.

We went last Tuesday and it was pitifully small---about 5 girls and one band parade. Not as many vendors either as in the past.

If you have a car have dinner at Sunset Cafe at Grand Case Beach Club, leave car walk down.
Posted By: thesimpsons

Re: Taxi to/from Grand Case - 04/04/2017 11:20 PM

Donna Paviani posted on another site that Harmony Nights will be going through April 18th.
Posted By: cmanatee

Re: Taxi to/from Grand Case - 04/05/2017 02:05 PM

Thank you for the responses. I have also heard that Harmony Nights was extended to the 18th, I guess I will have to reconsider if it's as small as described by RonDon.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline