TravelTalkOnline

Flamingo Beach

Posted By: Jerry_R

Flamingo Beach - 06/22/2017 02:08 AM

In past years I communicated with Gary Violenes from the management team @ Flamingo regarding reservations. Does anyone know if he is still there? If not, is there another reservations person I can contact? Thanks!!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Flamingo Beach - 06/22/2017 02:38 AM

He is no longer there. If you are a fixed week owner there is an 800 number to call in Florida. If you are a points member you need to go through the web site.
Posted By: Jim_Laraine

Re: Flamingo Beach - 06/22/2017 12:40 PM

Two years ago we rented one Flamingo unit for 3 weeks and another overlapping for one week. Got them from Brooke Hondle. Both units were the lower level end units on the point and were beautiful but this might have been the luck of the draw. Her contact info is:
Brooke Hondel
PEN Management
brooke@penmanagement.com
Direct - 757-707-8168
Posted By: Jerry_R

Re: Flamingo Beach - 06/22/2017 03:17 PM

Thanks for the replies. I should have been more specific regarding my request. On our last visit, Gary told me that if RCI availability did not exist for our travel window we could contact them and it might be possible to get the resort to release additional inventory. It would take a call to the resort to make this happen. Still looking for a person at the resort to contact.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline