TravelTalkOnline

Thank you to all

Posted By: SharonfromSXM

Thank you to all - 06/28/2017 11:16 PM

First of all I want to thank everyone for their good wishes for my retirement. Many, or should I say all, of the comments made me cry. This truly is a bittersweet moment for me because I am so fond of all my customers and really enjoyed what I did for the last 14 years . The warmth & appreciation shown to me made it all worthwhile.. I hope I get to see many of you on island & now I will have the time……

Since it does not look like I will be selling the business I am now selling off all of the phones. I will gladly sell one to any of my customers who would like to buy one. The small Nokias are $20.00 & they come with the Chippie Sim. The smart phones (Wifi, data capable, front & rear camera along with Apps for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Maps, etc.) are $50.00 & they also come with the Sim. I would have the phone at the Royal Palm Beach Club front desk on the day you arrive, no matter when, so you could just stop & pick it up. If you are interested please email me at
Queenofsxm2000@yahoo.com and I will send you the details regarding payment and other options.

Thank you all again & I wish everyone a very happy & healthy future!!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Thank you to all - 06/28/2017 11:51 PM

Thank you Sharon for a great run, some amazing customer service and a real convenience to many of us. I should look into buying a phone from you.
Posted By: fabila

Re: Thank you to all - 06/29/2017 02:32 AM

Wishing you many happy retirement days.
Posted By: Jerry_R

Re: Thank you to all - 06/29/2017 04:10 AM

You are most welcome!! Thanks for making trips safer and easier for so many people.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: Thank you to all - 06/29/2017 10:31 AM

Best of luck to you Sharon.
Posted By: DICKG

Re: Thank you to all - 06/29/2017 01:09 PM

Enjoy retirement live every day like it's the last have a ball ,
enjoyed your friendship
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline