TravelTalkOnline

2 Hurricanes brewing????

Posted By: kabs996

2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/17/2017 06:48 PM

Just saw 2 hurricanes brewing in the Atlantic. Yikes!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: 2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/17/2017 06:54 PM

That time of year.
Posted By: kabs996

Re: 2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/17/2017 06:54 PM

I know......but I still hoped it would wait until my vacation is over. ha ha
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: 2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/17/2017 07:02 PM

As of now, the five day graphical outlook doesn't look to be a major problem for SXM. It appears that the chances for development aren't that great for the first one, at any rate. The second one, they're not really saying much, but the current track looks like it will be a 'fish storm'. The first one is predicted to bring heavy rains to the islands well south of SXM, but I would assume there will be some showers and rough seas in SXM..
Posted By: Todd

Re: 2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/17/2017 10:50 PM

Damn, I opened up this thread thinking that a place opened called 2 Hurricanes Brewing! Time to go get a beer. Out.
Todd
Posted By: wilsonck

Re: 2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/17/2017 10:52 PM

There are zero hurricanes brewing in the Atlantic. There is one tropical storm that will be dissipated by wind shear near Aruba within the next 3 days. The 2nd is just an area of low pressure that only has a 30% of developing into a tropical system and based on its projected track, might only be a problem for Bermuda.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: 2 Hurricanes brewing???? - 07/18/2017 10:38 AM

TS Don is staying south and should break up due to wind shear. Disturbance also will stay south and should also break up for same reason. No threats here. It will be more windy today but this entire trip reminds me of Aruba..

Windy, from the east but the good news is I haven't sweat through shirts and we have been able to eat dinner outside very comfortably.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline