TravelTalkOnline

AAA car rental

Posted By: minys

AAA car rental - 07/20/2017 03:26 PM

Trouble getting response from Alian is he still around?
Posted By: PrairieGirl

Re: AAA car rental - 07/20/2017 05:10 PM

check your junk mail folder. He always responds promptly to me by e-mail but lots of programs don't like e-mail from Caribserve for some reason. This email address always works for me.

"ALAIN ARNELL" <TRIPAAA@CARIBSERVE.NET>
Posted By: Cathyg

Re: AAA car rental - 07/21/2017 12:40 AM

Triple A Car rental
11 rue Gourday
Belle Plaine, Saint Martin (SM), 97150
Saint Martin TollFree:0
Phone: 721-586-0890
Fax:
Email: tripaaa@caribserve.net
Posted By: ukdude

Re: AAA car rental - 07/21/2017 01:18 PM

I emailed him on Tuesday as Im not happy with my car.. Haven't heard anything back
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: AAA car rental - 07/21/2017 01:26 PM

If you are on island, then just call the office number.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: AAA car rental - 07/21/2017 01:47 PM

Or gee, take the car by the office during the day.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: AAA car rental - 07/21/2017 05:46 PM

ukdude said:
I emailed him on Tuesday as Im not happy with my car.. Haven't heard anything back

Call him.
Posted By: EdB

Re: AAA car rental - 07/22/2017 01:14 AM

ukdude said:

I guess I just don't get it. As Eric, Carol, and Ga already said....if one is on the island...why not just pick up the phone and call the office...especially if they aren't happy with the car they received. I have rented for years from AAA, and have always found Alain to be GREAT with service. We did have a problem one year with a car (dead battery), and Alain was their within an hour and gave me a new car to use. Waiting for three days, for an email response while on the island is just plain crazy. Take the time to pick up the phone, and call the office. If Alain isn't there...Myra usually is!!!! At this time of year, i can almost bet that they have other cars to give you!!!!!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: AAA car rental - 07/22/2017 02:01 AM

OR, take the car by the office during the day and ask for another car.... Really...
Posted By: Colour1

Re: AAA car rental - 07/22/2017 07:21 AM

REALLY, someone is always there, they are nice people to do business with.
Posted By: EdB

Re: AAA car rental - 07/22/2017 06:54 PM

Carol...totally agree!!
Posted By: pasnyder

Re: AAA car rental - 07/23/2017 01:37 PM

Over the years we had a couple of things go wrong on Alain's cars. One time Alain sent two guys to beach area next to RIand jacked the front up and changed the brake pads!!! Another time we had a slow leak in the tire. Alan told us to bring the car up to a place in Cole Bay, and met us, and took us across the road to a roadside bar and bought us drinks. He's gladly exchanged cars for us as well. He's great!!!
Posted By: DICKG

Re: AAA car rental - 07/24/2017 02:25 PM

It's not like you don't know where the office is just go there and it will be resolved . Waiting for a e-mail reply is crazy , you don't even know if he received it . The generation today has a hard time talking to people they use the web , great to research some things but if you need a answer quickly CALL , TALK be happy
Posted By: DDnBob

Re: AAA car rental - 07/28/2017 01:14 AM

Year before last we had a problem with our car that we had rented from him. Called him and he personally brought us a different car. No problem what so ever. Just call the office. He'll take very good car of you. Been renting from him for almost 15 years and always get excellent service.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline