TravelTalkOnline

Orient Village Laundry

Posted By: JohnandBev

Orient Village Laundry - 07/31/2017 04:07 PM

Hi, is there a laundry service in Orient Village, drop off and pick up?
Looking at a rental without a washer, we prefer to travel light

Thanks
J&B
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Orient Village Laundry - 07/31/2017 08:52 PM

I'm pretty sure there is not. The T-shirt place is in where it used to be.
Posted By: pandpfromcanada

Re: Orient Village Laundry - 08/01/2017 12:28 AM

As of last March there was one. The drop off bin is behind L"Petit Bistro. Sebastian who is the owner of the restaurant told us about it. If you have a car there is a drop off laundry in the plaza where Leader Price is.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Orient Village Laundry - 08/01/2017 02:14 PM

How does this work? People drop their laundry in a bin in the back alley behind the restaurant near the garbage dumpsters & come back next day to pick up? I'm missing something I'm sure! Please help.
thanks
Posted By: pandpfromcanada

Re: Orient Village Laundry - 08/01/2017 05:36 PM

That is how it was described to me. Not sure how payment works or where you pick up your clean clothes. Maybe at the T-shirt shop next to the restaurant. We did not need to use it as when we asked Bruno about laundry now that the original laundry was closed he kindly installed a washing machine for the use of the people in the bungalows. Maybe you could send a Facebook message to Sebastian who owns the bistro and ask him. The one in the Leader price plaza has a storefront. Sorry I could not be of much help.
Posted By: pony600

Re: Orient Village Laundry - 08/01/2017 11:53 PM

There is also a drop off laundry in French Cup de Sac behind Villa Pizza, and one leaving Grand Case where the road to Happy Bay goes in. I think it's called Bleu & Blanch & has a nice little French luncheon restaurant.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline