TravelTalkOnline

Ft. Louis photos from the sea?

Posted By: jerber160

Ft. Louis photos from the sea? - 08/15/2017 04:22 PM

While cruising the Celine 2 to Tintamarre I tried to take photos of Ft. Louis as we sailed past but the distance was too great for my recording devices (Ipod and gopro) Oddly I can't find any on line. IF anyone can point me toward some on line, or ideally, snap a couple for me and post them that would be welcome. I've been home for 2 weeks and am just starting to sort myself out.

By the way, what a terrific if touristy day that trip was. more on that eventually!
Posted By: bluejacket

Re: Ft. Louis photos from the sea? - 08/15/2017 04:26 PM

The past few trips we've been talking about doing a short cruise. Please do a post about Celine 2. We're in planning stages now for a Christmas trip.

Sounds like a the Ft. Louis photo would be cool.

Re: Ft. Louis photos from the sea? - 08/15/2017 05:00 PM

bluejacket said:
The past few trips we've been talking about doing a short cruise. Please do a post about Celine 2. We're in planning stages now for a Christmas trip.

Sounds like a the Ft. Louis photo would be cool.
I will. I'm working on it... and I have one at tripadvisor about aquamania's anguilla trip on the tango..
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Ft. Louis photos from the sea? - 08/15/2017 05:07 PM

Would appreciate hearing about your trip in total, including the Celine trip.
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: Ft. Louis photos from the sea? - 08/17/2017 04:59 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

(I added the 3rd one because I liked it, and it does show Fort St. Louis and the sea)

Re: Ft. Louis photos from the sea? - 08/17/2017 07:18 PM

thank you for pics... I'm so behind on trip report...I seem to be doing bits and pieces.. but I'm working on it
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline