TravelTalkOnline

Any Word from Residents

Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Any Word from Residents - 09/06/2017 11:11 PM

Have we heard anything from the people we know are residents? Leslie, Jeannie, Wilford, Michael, Mickey, Neil and all the names I forget. It would be great to have a roll call so we know folks are ok.
Posted By: WaynenKathy

Re: Any Word from Residents - 09/07/2017 05:59 PM

Our information is second hand but from a good source. Natalie, owner of the Aloha, her brother and Joey, owner of Pancho Via are ok. Kathy and Nat's mother, who lives in France are friends. Yohan from Pinel is in France as well and safe. Coco and her daughter from the Yellow Submarine are also safe. Praying for all the rest.
Posted By: irish1223

Re: Any Word from Residents - 09/07/2017 06:05 PM

Glad to hear Nathalie is okay. The devastation brings tears to my eyes. I wish we would hear more from the French side (Orient, Club O), but I know it's very early yet. We are supposed to visit in early November, but we realize that's most likely not going to happen now. More importantly, hoping all our island friends are okay.
Posted By: extreme

Re: Any Word from Residents - 09/07/2017 06:18 PM

Bruno ( Dreams, La Playa...) and family are ok, Stéphane and Tania ( Le cottage ) also, Carole ( former Estaminet) too as Charlotte ( Bluefin)!!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Any Word from Residents - 09/07/2017 06:22 PM

Barbara has posted several places, so she is OK.
Lyn and Bob (souligacaptain)--they and their families are fine
Dino Jagtiani and his family are fine
Those are the ones I know of, that have not already been posted.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline