TravelTalkOnline

Sapphire Beach Club

Posted By: fcpc48

Sapphire Beach Club - 09/09/2017 01:17 PM

Any word on the condition of the Sapphire Beach Club? And what about the beach at Cupecoy and Mullet...are the beaches still there?
Posted By: uc2enter

Re: Sapphire Beach Club - 09/10/2017 04:42 AM

Being a time share owner here, I'm glad to say that Sapphire Beach Club has survived the Hurricane and it is part of 5% of the island that is still operational. I did some searching on Facebook and my wife saw our place on the news and it was still standing. I have joined a Facebook group by Sapphire Beach owners; however, Ocean Club is destroyed and in pieces.

Re: Sapphire Beach Club - 09/10/2017 04:47 AM

During hurricanes and even the tides, the beach changes and the sand changes and rocks may appear too. Various beaches after the hurricane change from my 20 plus years vacations there. They can be smaller, larger etc. Beaches are the least of the problems because flooding and debris and dead plants are everywhere.
Posted By: jimnjudy

Re: Sapphire Beach Club - 09/10/2017 12:29 PM

Is the Ocean Club the place next door or is it the condos in front of the Sapphire that are right on the beach and between the beach and the pool?

Re: Sapphire Beach Club - 09/11/2017 10:37 PM

Ocean Club is to the right of Sapphire going towards Cupecoy beach. I located some pictures...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline