TravelTalkOnline

Spirit Airlines

Posted By: Susieville

Spirit Airlines - 09/21/2017 12:24 PM

Spirit Airlines called me yesterday and told me they were giving me a full refund for my trip 1/6-1/20. I understand that they are not flying back to SXM until April.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Spirit Airlines - 09/21/2017 12:56 PM

I realize they have a lot fewer flights than AA and other airlines, but I'm pretty impressed with that, actually. For all the whining about Spirit, for once they did things right.
Posted By: Coffee

Re: Spirit Airlines - 09/21/2017 03:47 PM

We went to the airport Sunday to check with Our tickets to SXM on Spirit and asked for options and they asked if would like a refund. Naturally we said yes . We own at the Divi so we can fly Spirit to any of the islands that has a Divi. Spirit has been great to us for years. Fortunately we on live 15 from the airport in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Re: Spirit Airlines - 09/22/2017 02:38 PM

Yes,I was shocked also. I only take them because they fly from Ft. Lauderdale instead of having to drive to Miami. Thank you Spirit.
Posted By: beangirl

Re: Spirit Airlines - 09/22/2017 05:48 PM

We also received immediate full refunds for our December/January trip. It's so nice when that happens without a hassle!
Posted By: foreversxm

Re: Spirit Airlines - 09/23/2017 02:43 AM

If they cancelled the flight how could they not give a full refund? On the flip side if the flights are still going as with American maybe, its your choice not to travel, not the airlines. I am seeing same with the hotels,villas,etc refunds or credits in many cases. It can always be worse.

Re: Spirit Airlines - 09/23/2017 01:16 PM

They could have given us credit for a later date. Glad to get the cash now
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline