TravelTalkOnline

American Airlines snafu

Posted By: molldoll

American Airlines snafu - 09/26/2017 02:22 AM

I originated the post about American Airlines Refund and was so pleased with their service and being told I would get a full refund back to my credit card. I checked my credit card today and no refund appeared. I called this evening and was told they were just showing my ticket as canceled. I explained my previous call on 9/7 and said I wanted the refund. The said they would put that thru and it would show in 7 to 10 days and gave me a confirm number. My suggestion to anyone who was told they would receive a refund to check on it either with the airline or their credit card.
Posted By: kim

Re: American Airlines snafu - 09/26/2017 03:10 AM

Took jetblue 4 days for the credit to show up on my credit card
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: American Airlines snafu - 09/26/2017 01:15 PM

I received a notice today, exactly seven business days after the request, that my refund has been issued. I had been checking on it, and it never showed up in their system. I was planning on calling today, but didn't need to.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: American Airlines snafu - 09/26/2017 01:22 PM

Just called JB and had no issues at all...points credited back...extra room seat cost also credited back. Only cost that was banked were the taxes paid...and that's valid for 1 year from today

Given the recent change in your travel plans, we have deposited the above credit into your Travel Bank account. This credit, which expires 365 days from the date it is issued, is available for use on future travel with JetBlue.

(January flights)
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline