TravelTalkOnline

Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes

Posted By: Redsoxer

Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/06/2017 09:01 PM

Have reservations thru Spimbarth Cap Caraibes January 26,2018 to Feb 9,2018 Trying to get in touch with them either thru phone or email. Havent been very succesful so far.Appreciate any help. Thank you
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/06/2017 09:18 PM

I'm not sure he can help you, but you might try contacting Jim Ruos at Caribbean Islands Travel Service at 800-476-5849. Jim books a LOT of places along Orient, so he may have a way to get in touch with them.
Posted By: IknewIwasright

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/07/2017 12:08 PM

Same boat.
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/07/2017 02:13 PM

We were booked about the same time frame in Orient Village with Sprimbarth, reserved thru Jim Ruos albeit not Cap Caraibes

We rec'd our deposit refund some weeks ago thanks to Jim.

We did get an email from Sprimbarth so they do get email and have banking that works.

What email / tel # have you used?

J&B
Posted By: JimRuos

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/07/2017 02:34 PM

Sprimbarth is responding at reservation@sprimbarth.com including one from Glennicia this morning. New reservations at Orient Bay are not yet available, but may be from next April although too early to confirm. ... Jim

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/08/2017 12:36 PM

Apparently they are only responding if you are not requesting information about refunding a deposit.

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/17/2017 09:26 PM

Yes Im having trouble getting a responce for a refund . Two emails to Glennicia and so far nothing

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/19/2017 03:48 PM

I finally heard back, and received my refund within a couple of days.

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 11/20/2017 06:40 PM

Hopefully I hear from them soon

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 12/01/2017 08:52 PM

Still waiting for a response. Emailed them again and asked when and how down payment will be returned to me and have gotten no response.Is anyone else having a hard time with them

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 01/16/2018 03:02 PM

I keep getting excuses from them about trouble with their bank. Been 3 months and still waiting for my down payment refund. Is their any third party I can in touch with on ST Martin to resolve this. I'll be going to the island in a few weeks . Thanks for your help
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Sprimbarth Cap Caraibes - 01/16/2018 04:13 PM

I'd say two months with no answer is not a good sign. While I'm sure most outfits have always operated with best intentions these are unusual times. I'd say it is important to keep pressure on places as you never know when they reach the fine line of having money and not having money and going under with your money.

Most,of these places want to retain their goodwill and reputations.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline