TravelTalkOnline

Question about the new format

Posted By: GaKaye

Question about the new format - 01/05/2018 08:28 PM

In the past, when someone responded to a particular post, I could click on the reference and it would open the referenced post. It seems now that doesn't happen. It does open a post by the person who's referenced, but it doesn't seem to be the referenced post. Is that the case, or am I just being unlucky?
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: Question about the new format - 01/05/2018 09:10 PM

I think I know what you mean. And part of it has to do with the new format and the quick reply.

Now the quick reply is associated with the original post, so that is probably what you are seeing.

But it does actually reference the correct post if people used the reply button, I was able to test it on a thread that did reference a post half way into the conversation.

Re: Question about the new format - 01/05/2018 10:47 PM

Maybe that's what happened. Makes sense. Thanks for checking!
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Question about the new format - 01/06/2018 12:27 PM

I just replied to one of the Club O posts and it vaporized. A minute later I posted a different post (about the euro) and it went fine. Maybe it was me on the first one

Re: Question about the new format - 01/07/2018 04:18 PM

Is there any way to add the ability to "like" an individual post and not just a thread? That would be nice...
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Question about the new format - 01/07/2018 04:49 PM

The latest upgrade, which may be online as soon as this week, makes changes in Facebook stuff, but we will just have to see what it looks like when active.

Re: Question about the new format - 01/07/2018 07:25 PM

Soon com mon! wave

Re: Question about the new format - 01/07/2018 07:36 PM

I'd click "like" if I could!! wink

Re: Question about the new format - 01/08/2018 12:56 AM

Part of the upgrade now how to turn it on?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline