TravelTalkOnline

St. Martn Yacht Club

Posted By: MT13

St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 02:27 PM

We have vacationed in St. Martin for 10 years, 90% of our time has been on Orient.

We will be visiting St. Martin this year via cruise ship in two weeks. We have visited the St. Martin Yacht during the afternoon hours but would like to have breakfast there this year.
What time in the morning do they open?

Thank you for your help.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 02:36 PM

According to their facebook page, they open at 7:00am. Many restaurants and bars have reduced or changes their hours since the hurricane. I would imagine by the time you get off the ship and get to SMYC, they should be open.

SMYC
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 03:25 PM

They have the BEST breakfasts! They brag about their Bloody Mary's. The drunken pancakes are to die for. Rum syrup. Coconut.

I'm partial to Eggs Benedict myself. And mimosas. wink

Enjoy!
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 03:35 PM

I love their bloody Mary. If you like the eggs benedict, try the Norwegian eggs; I like them better!
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 04:04 PM

Just back from breakfast there. It was YUM!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 04:50 PM

Uhmn, picture???? grin
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 05:03 PM

All I got!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by GaKaye
I love their bloody Mary. If you like the eggs benedict, try the Norwegian eggs; I like them better!

Nope. I'm one of those odd people who HATES seafood! lol

I let my hubby get his grub on in SXM, cuz he can eat it without me smelling it cooking in the house. wink
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by BeachKitten
They have the BEST breakfasts! They brag about their Bloody Mary's. The drunken pancakes are to die for. Rum syrup. Coconut.

I'm partial to Eggs Benedict myself. And mimosas. wink

Enjoy!

You can have all those drunken pancakes you want. I tried them out because of the reviews and they were horrible. They had the consistency and taste of over sized coconut macaroons. Bloody Marys are very good there along with the Eggs Benedict.

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 05:33 PM

Thanks for the pic! That will do!! handshake

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 05:35 PM

Me too! Hate fish! I eat shellfish, like crab, shrimp, lobster, and love scallops, but regular fish?? sick Eric eats lots of fish on SXM, and I stick with my meat! grin
Posted By: pat

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/16/2018 05:38 PM

Not too shabby and personally speaking, I prefer boat pics to food pics any day. But that’s just me......😊😊
Posted By: irish1223

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/17/2018 08:50 PM

One of our very favorite places on St. Maarten for breakfast, lunch, OR dinner! Can't wait to be sitting there. cheers
Posted By: fabila

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/18/2018 02:22 AM

Love their Bloody Mary's and eggs Benedict too. Last trip I ordered BM deluxe w 2 big shrimp. I have a great photo of it but haven't paid attention on how to post photos yet on new forum.
Posted By: bbeach

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/18/2018 02:25 PM

Last time there i ordered eggs benedict with blackened shrimp it was incredible and there fish fingers are very good, just a nice place to relax and watch the world go by. Will be there in 3 weeks.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/18/2018 11:01 PM

My food pics i thought would show people whats here available & help encourage visitors.
Posted By: pat

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/19/2018 01:54 AM

OMGoodness - I hope you didn’t take offense by my comment and if so, I sincerely apologize. We all have different likes and dislikes, and every once in a while, i’ll even admit to being amazed at some of the photos of food offerings. I remember a potted flower dessert that was incredible! Temptations, maybe?

There are many on this forum who live for food photos, but I’m just not one of them and I truly do love the pictures of the boats. I thoroughly enjoy a good meal but it could just as well be from one if the beach stands as opposed to driving half way around the island for one of the big name gourmet places.

Re: St. Martn Yacht Club - 01/19/2018 01:57 AM

Pat--the potted flower dessert was from Temptation, posted by me!! Hey, no worries, everyone likes different things, boats, or flowers, or food. It's all good.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline