TravelTalkOnline

Just want to say THANK YOU

Posted By: pat

Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/23/2018 03:48 PM

Eric and Carol,

I just want to say thank you for the new forum and all its upgrades and changes but mostly for the time and effort you’ve put into making this such a great place to discuss our favorite Island - the good, the bad and the trivial. thanks thanks
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/23/2018 07:47 PM

I agree. Change is not always bad.
Posted By: OllieEh

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/23/2018 08:55 PM

This forum has been invaluable for my two trips. I can’t imagine the hours, and hours, and hours that have been put into this upgrade. Thank you so much for providing a place to share experiences and wisdom.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/23/2018 09:09 PM

thanks thanks
Posted By: biglar

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 12:14 AM

Carol and I also want to thank you for the great job you have done. Still some things I'm not sure how to use, but will keep on trying.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 12:31 AM

If you have questions, please post here or send Eric or I a PM..
Posted By: asgreig

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 01:07 PM

I agree ! Thank You for your time, effort, and interest
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 01:16 PM

I just wanted to add to my Thank-you, that I have been with this forum since the beginning----lurking and commenting
but just didn't register until the year posted.
I have learned so much over the years!!

I have never had a problem asking for help, whether it was help posting a picture or asking questions.
Thank-you again for all you both do!
I may even learn to use all the new features....LOL
thanks
Posted By: vetteguy

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 02:03 PM

I also want to add my thanks. The upgrades are a nice improvement.
The forum has been a valuable source of information for us through the years but especially after Irma.

We are returning to Orient Beach in Feb as our rental unit was virtually undamaged.
I know St Martin won't be the same as previous years but we want to invest our tourism dollars and possibly volunteer if we can.

Also thanks to Eric for helping me understand how to post photos on the forum.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 07:07 PM

I'd like to add my thanks. This forum has been a tremendous source of information, and I check in daily. THANK YOU!!!
Posted By: pat

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 07:16 PM

Since this was my post in the beginning, and since it’s way too late to edit, let me first offer my apologies for not initially including her, and then my TYs to Beachkitten, too, for adding so many of the gorgeous photos we’ve been privileged to see of late.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/24/2018 07:51 PM

Agreed, thanks so much to Beachkitten for helping out!
Posted By: irish1223

Re: Just want to say THANK YOU - 01/26/2018 03:44 AM

Ditto to all of the above. When we first came to SXM 12 years ago, this site was invaluable to us....and it continues to be so today. We very much appreciate your efforts.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline