TravelTalkOnline

BSV Reservation No Response ?

Posted By: laughingirish

BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 12:51 AM

Been trying to reach BSV to make reservation and left phone message ant emails and no response ? Is the property up for sale ? Trying to book for July 2018 and have been staying at this property for 10 plus years.

Quite unusual not to get a response! Has anyone else had this problem ?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 01:26 AM

No, as far as I know, it is not for sale. I sent Tracy an email about a week ago and got a response within a day. Just give it a day or two.

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 01:35 AM

Thanks Carol it has been just about a week tonight. Can you recommend a property that is equal to BSV? Were able to get great airfare from NYC and we look forward to support the islands recovery? We plan on bringing pet supplies for the islands feral dogs and cats ?

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 01:50 AM

Honestly, for the price, I can't find anything to compare with Beachside for offseason, for the price.

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 02:01 AM

Tried to make reservation for April 12 - 19 and was told dates were booked for dates and decided to change our plans to Turks and Caicos. Very surprised for the delayed response from Tracy and Drew. In the past Yolanda was very prompt to advise on availability. Any recent updates on El Zafiro on their accommodations ?

Price is very important and would not rule out RIU all inclusive for a complete vacation with all inclusive providing thier open buy July.
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 02:14 AM

I have a reservation with Elzafiro for early May. I would think they would have something available for July but you would have to check with them to be sure.
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 02:17 AM

Just checked--Kayak is showing rooms available at Elzafiro in July at pretty good rates.

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 02:36 AM

Thank you. They really seem to be a upcoming SXM destination and rooms seem to be up to par with BSV. Same great beach and very good rates and more privacy being at the end of the beach run.

Thank - you

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 02:47 AM

Got to say that El Zafiro does NOT provide what BSV does. No pool, the kitchen facilities are VERY basic, no grill, and as far as I know, no separate bedroom. As far as privacy, the units at BSV have PRIVATE decks, unlike El Zafiro.

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 09:42 AM

Recent update. Received a e-mail from BSV and was glad they have space available and we look forward towards another great stay. As in the past we appreciate in what we are familiar with and know no one else has what BSV has to offer like its location and staff.

We look forward to our next trip and contribute to the islands recovery. Thanks Carol for your input it was greatly appreciated.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/23/2018 11:41 AM

I agree with Carol about El Zafiro. We saw the rooms last winter and I thought they were very cramped for the price. May be better than Mary's Boone's studio but no way better than (or as good as ) BSV.
Posted By: wildbill069

Re: BSV Reservation No Response ? - 02/24/2018 02:03 PM

There Is None !!!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline