TravelTalkOnline

New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay

Posted By: phillygirl7

New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/07/2018 01:15 PM

Found another new find on my walk today, a Bacchus store opened in the shopping mall across from Toppers, in the same shopping center as Avantika is at. The Bacchus store opened up on Monday of this week. Great looking baked goods, sandwiches, wine, macaroons, coffee, and I also saw a Monopoly version of SXM being sold there. Some seating outside to enjoy your fine edibles, if you so choose.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/07/2018 01:51 PM

Cool, thanks for posting. I will have to check it out next trip! How much was the Monopoly game?? I have heard of it before, but as I recall, people said it was pretty expensive?
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/07/2018 02:10 PM

I did not ask price, but was told that they had to get a license to be able to buy it, they had one for St. Bart's, and had to get another license for this version. I figured it would be hard to get home in my luggage, so did not ask price. But likely the expensive price is due to the licensing fees.

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/07/2018 03:11 PM

Yeah, that's true, if it is a standard size board, you'd have to have a pretty big suitcase to fit it in!
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/07/2018 09:29 PM

I think that's the Puerto del Sol building? Good news that they are now on Dutch side.
Posted By: Bossxm

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/08/2018 03:27 AM

Board game is unlike another Monopoly game, you don’t have to buy properties, you just have to wait till government officials are leaving office and they will assign them to you. Best of all, nobody ever has to go to jail!
Posted By: Bahston

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/08/2018 07:47 AM

LOL!

When I first saw that SXM Monopoly game I think the price to buy the game was about $100.
Posted By: wendyk

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/08/2018 11:34 AM

Ha ha ha

Re: New Bacchus Store opened in Simpson Bay - 03/08/2018 02:02 PM

Good one, bossxm!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline