TravelTalkOnline

Indigo Bay - More Info

Posted By: jazzgal

Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 04:36 PM

This is a good explanation of the various parties involved and who is and isn't in bankruptcy.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 05:42 PM

Where's the link?
Posted By: candj

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by jazzgal
This is a good explanation of the various parties involved and who is and isn't in bankruptcy.
]

Is this article you were going to post?

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/74742-indigo-bay-estate-and-indigo-green-not-bankrupt
Posted By: candj

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 05:51 PM

OK, I see the link under THIS.

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 06:05 PM

Thanks for pointing out the link was "This".
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 06:19 PM

Yup...never would have found that since it looks the same as the typed word...no underline or other way to signify a link
Posted By: thesimpsons

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 06:55 PM

It is green and underlined it in my view.

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 07:33 PM

Just looks like a word starting a sentence on my page. Maybe putting a parenthesis on the word "this" and starting it with a see would help. Or just posting the entire link.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by thesimpsons
It is green and underlined it in my view.

People must see links differently as I see a slight green color but no underline.

Condensing a link to word or two makes for a more neat presentation and allows one to incorporate the link in a sentence.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 08:04 PM

This is a problem with the new version of the software, that links really don't show up clearly like they used to. Hopefully Eric will have time in the future to try to see if there's a fix for the issue. Till then, I usually try to separate the link on a separate line, so it's easier to see.

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/21/2018 08:45 PM

Carol. That's a good way to present too.
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/22/2018 11:39 PM

Kokomo restaurant on the beach is open and there is an underwater easter egg hunt planned...

Easter Monday April 2,2018 The Scuba Shop is holding the 5th annual Easter egg hunt at Kokomo, Indigo Bay at 9AM.
Beach BBQ, beach chairs, it is a charity event proceeds go to the Nature Foundation.

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/suppl...porting-the-nature-foundation-st-maarten

Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Indigo Bay - More Info - 03/23/2018 05:28 PM

I always liked Kokomo (except for the prices) since it's so close to Divi. Good to hear that it's back open.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline