TravelTalkOnline

The Towers

Posted By: madg1108

The Towers - 03/25/2018 04:37 PM

Could anyone with information and photos of The Towers please share.I own week 9 and it's been hard to contact them.I never received a bill for 2018 and would like to know what is going on.Thanks.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: The Towers - 03/25/2018 04:42 PM

Oh boy. They did not send out 2018 MF notices.

You can call them and pay last years amount if you are so inclined, and then they will bill the difference at a later date.

Are you on FaceBook? There are several pictures and updates there.

Re: The Towers - 03/25/2018 05:01 PM

Thanks, Does anyone have a phone number to call?
Posted By: pat

Re: The Towers - 03/25/2018 05:24 PM

The Towers at Mullet Bay
1-721-545-3069
Or
1-800-414-6058

Re: The Towers - 03/25/2018 05:35 PM

You can also try emailing them.

It’s been very disconcerting for all of us who own there because, unlike so many other Island businesses, they have not been great at informing us as to the repair status at the Towers.

Since your week has already passed, and since they maintain they are still unable to process any AMF statements which was also the case last year, all you can really do is call them and pay last year’s amount by credit card over the phone. They say they will inform us as to any additional increases down the road. Supposedly, once you’ve paid the base AMF fee there is some program in existence to bank your time with RCI but many who have done all the above says it takes a while for everything to clear.

Many are opting to walk away rather than pay and others are paying and hoping for the best. I fall in the latter category but I’m starting to think I’m in the minority judging by what I’m reading.

Please be advised, THEY WILL NOT BE SENDING OUT MAINTENANCE BILLS ANY TIME SOON, IF AT ALL, but that doesn’t negate your obligation to pay if you wish to stay in good standing as an owner.

Re: The Towers - 03/25/2018 06:29 PM

Thanks Pat, I will try to call the 800 number.

Re: The Towers - 03/25/2018 06:49 PM

Wishing you much patience as they don’t always answer it. I’ve found the better time to call is weekdays after 10:00ish if that helps at all.
Posted By: Yana

Re: The Towers - 03/26/2018 03:59 AM

We usually spend our week 51, Christmas, plus rent one or two more. We were hesitant to pay over the phone without having their bill in hand. I emailed and asked for assistance and they emailed me a Credit Card payment form. I entered my pers. info and payment. (Identical to what I paid for 2017) and emailed it back. It took them two days to process the charge.
I am hoping to visit in December 2018.
Posted By: MamaB

Re: The Towers - 03/26/2018 03:32 PM

80% of me in convinced the owner wants us to walk away so they can turn the property into a hotel and make more money than they can make from our maintenance fees.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline