TravelTalkOnline

Massage

Posted By: SXMMD

Massage - 04/11/2018 01:03 PM

Does anyone know whether Gloria is still on the island? She is an excellent masseuse and we've been unable to reach her.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Massage - 04/12/2018 10:32 PM

I don't know about Gloria but Rocio is doing massage at club orient beach. Lovely lady
Posted By: thatisi

Re: Massage - 04/14/2018 02:04 PM

Hey jeepers did you get a massage at orient beach? Wasn’t aware that you could get one there, do you have any particulars or insight?
Wife and I will be there in July for Club O beach R&R and if massage is an option that would be a pleasant surprise.
We had our first massage at Club O last year and it was awesome.

Re: Massage - 04/14/2018 04:26 PM

Yes,she has a massage hut right at club orient beach. Cedric helped put it together for her. Lovely lady. BeachKitten posted a pic for me back in January if you can find that or maybe we can coax her to post it again if she still has email. Same lady, Rocio. Around $80 for hour.
I know you will enjoy your time there. We sure did & lots has been done since then.
Posted By: thatisi

Re: Massage - 04/15/2018 06:15 PM

http://www.traveltalkonline.com/gallery/40/full/531.jpg
This must be the picture for massage at Club O beach
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Massage - 04/15/2018 07:59 PM

Doesn't look to inviting for me. Think she could at least rake up a little around the place.
Posted By: sunmantwo

Re: Massage - 04/15/2018 09:45 PM

That was funny. Lmao

Re: Massage - 04/15/2018 11:14 PM

They had just finished the hut when I had massage. It will look much different now. She was so happy to have the space. She & her boyfriend were working diligently on their boat they live on to repair damage done during Irma. She had been in Spain visiting her Mom when hurricane hit & hoped her boyfriend & boat survived the hurricane with no communications. They were living on friends boat until theirs was ready. Parts were on the way from France when hurricane hit. She was so positive it was unbelievable. I would love to see new photos! I was explaining to the couple sunbathing next to her hut that I was taking the photo to post that I wasn't a creeper. Lol they smiled & said go ahead. It was club orient beach after all!
She will welcome you.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline