TravelTalkOnline

Latest Mt Vernon Sitings

Posted By: PelicanPirate

Latest Mt Vernon Sitings - 06/20/2018 03:50 PM

Looking for fresh first hand accounts of Mt Vernon “resort”.

Particularly safety outside the units. We dont use the pool/beach but we do need to safely get to/from out car day and night.

We love Mt Vernon and overlook alot and will continue to for the unit interior, view, and price. But some recent reports on FB could be deal breakers on the outside of the units. Rather than repeat potentially fake news, looking for first hand accounts from TTOLers.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Latest Mt Vernon Sitings - 06/20/2018 03:56 PM

Sorry, we didn't head over that way. At least,, not yet..
Posted By: Speebs

Re: Latest Mt Vernon Sitings - 06/21/2018 12:48 PM

First part of June, I walked up to Mount Vernon the pool area, the pool deck is gone, most of the trees were gone, many of the roofs of complex needed repaired. Did not see much activity around the hotel area.

BoBo Jams took a beating but still has some structure there, Palm Beach only the cement walls were still left.

I usually I go to Coco Beach bar doing the day not much left there, but I walked down to Sun Beach stayed most of the week, one chair an umbrella was $10.00. Owner seemed vary pleasant.

Always stay at La Plantation, many of the Units are still being worked on. Many of the 800 level buildings needs roof repairs. All the light poles were knock down, they have replaced a few of them.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline