TravelTalkOnline

Failed Grand Case Robbery

Posted By: candj

Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 11:27 AM

The was an attempted robbery in Grand Case that resulted in to employees being shot.

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/78567-supermarket-employees-shot-in-failed-robbery-bid
Posted By: 4Driver4

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 11:33 AM

Anyone know what market this was? I'd like to shop there.
Posted By: SURICK

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 12:42 PM

"Violence causing a work interruption to the victims of over eight days" ???? So shooting someone is not considered attempted murder? Wow I could just imagine the furor this would cause in our North American justice system.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 12:47 PM

Definitions of what constitutes a particular offense differ the world over. One just can hope that these folks are caught.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 02:22 PM

They dont need this crap in general and grand case in particular. If iI had a little shop Id have a button activated trap door to catch these varmints.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by 4Driver4
Anyone know what market this was? I'd like to shop there.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 05:57 PM

I've been in a market on the main road Grand Case that had an oriental cashier. That one's located across street from waterside going toward Rainbow. Small, limited stock but things were fresh. Some veggies, lettuce, can goods like tuna, cleaning products, lotions and lots of booze!
Posted By: OllieEh

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/14/2018 08:45 PM

Yes, it’s the Chinese ran Mini Mart that was robbed. There is another Mini Mart a couple of buildings to the south of it. I’ve been talking to Danny at Happy Bay the last couple of days about it. One of the victims was his brother. At least, so says Danny.
Posted By: OllieEh

Re: Failed Grand Case Robbery - 07/15/2018 11:18 AM

My mistake. Got my North and South mixed up. The Mini Mart that had the attempted robbery was the one to the south of the other.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline