TravelTalkOnline

Sol y Mar Villa

Posted By: megamania

Sol y Mar Villa - 10/19/2018 08:32 PM

Hi there. Does anyone have any reviews or comments about the above named villa. The only thing I have heard is it can be a little loud in their outdoor sitting area, as it is above the Greenhouse in Simpson Bay and Buccaneer Beach Bar has nightly music. That is ok with us, as we will just join in. Otherwise?

Also, I realize there are ttol sponsors listed above re car rentals, my specific question is has anyone ever rented anything, van or otherwise that would fit 8 people?
Posted By: DICKG

Re: Sol y Mar Villa - 10/20/2018 12:38 PM

Prices are real hi , two cars give you flexability also much easier to find parking
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Sol y Mar Villa - 10/20/2018 03:39 PM

Great advice.

Re: Sol y Mar Villa - 10/20/2018 05:44 PM

Hi there. YES! very costly,,,found one at next car rental,,,over 700 bucks,,,u.s. Wow.And they won't apply senior discount with that vehicle.
I like the idea of us all touring around together,,,then we only have to have one DD,,,and it's fun. But the parking is def an issue. Thanks for your thoughts.
I guess staying at Sol y Mar we can walk to a lot of things, but once again, we are bringing three newbies, so want to show them around. Will think of it.
Posted By: Bob10kat

Re: Sol y Mar Villa - 10/20/2018 06:54 PM

I reserved a Dodge Caravan seating 6 from Leisure Car Rental at a very reasonable price for an April visit. I would think the Caravan could hold 8 if it has the third row.

Re: Sol y Mar Villa - 10/21/2018 04:46 PM

Thanks Bob10kat, i will contact them and ask.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline