TravelTalkOnline

Return from Paradise

Posted By: biglar

Return from Paradise - 11/03/2018 01:15 PM

Carol and I recently returned from three weeks in St. Martin. Stayed in a great villa, ate some of the best food ever and enjoyed Cedric's beach. Today I posted my first of many stories from our vacation. Some stories are happy while others are heartbreaking. We will return as soon as possible as everyone who has ever traveled to the island and loves it should do. They need all of us to recover! You an reach my blog at: http://lifewithldub.blogspot.com/
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/03/2018 01:22 PM

Just read the first installment. I'm sure I will enjoy them all. We didn't get over to Mt. Vernon when we were there in June. I am surprised that it is still in that state.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/03/2018 11:41 PM

Looking forward to more installments.
Posted By: pat

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/04/2018 12:47 AM

As always, a delightful read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences so eloquently.
Posted By: fabila

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/04/2018 02:36 AM

Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: kbd

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/14/2018 03:51 AM

Really enjoying your blog. Looking forward to more on the your island experiance!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/14/2018 01:29 PM

Thanks for bringing this back up, as I had forgotten about it, so have lots of stories to catch up reading!
Posted By: eric

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/15/2018 12:04 AM

read your blog I will be staying in orient village first week December. i am also renting from magali Never rented from them before. they asked for cell number for we can meet I have Verizon and wont have cell service. was it any issue for the guard house to call?

also i saw you had picture of L'Auberge Gourmande Restaurant and you thought it was closed> i heard it was open and planning my birthday dinner there Does anybody know ifits open?
Posted By: the captain

Re: Return from Paradise - 11/15/2018 02:53 AM

Started perusing the blog and took Interest in the Heterochromia iridium vs iridis.
Those those terms are interchangeable and mean the same thing.

She has heterochromia (different colored irides) whilst you have polychromia (different colors WITHIN the same eye)

Its an eye jeopardy question of sorts smile

regardless, they are both beautiful whenever this eye guy sees them in the office. Back to blog reading.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline