TravelTalkOnline

Marks place

Posted By: LINNY

Marks place - 11/12/2018 08:34 PM

Can someone please give us Directions to Marks Place from the Cupecoy area.
Thank you
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Marks place - 11/12/2018 08:55 PM

Go through Simpson Bay on Welfare road proceed up the hill towards Phillipsburg. After you go down that big hill you will come to a roundabout that goes towards Phillipsburg. At that roundabout you would enter the Carrefore parking lot on the right. Proceed to the right in that lot and at the end is Marks Place. Bon Appetit.

Re: Marks place - 11/12/2018 09:05 PM

Thank you for your reply
Posted By: pat

Re: Marks place - 11/12/2018 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by LINNY
Thank you for your reply

I tried, Lenny, honest I did but I really stink at giving directions so good that Scubaman jumped in.
Posted By: bigbobthib

Re: Marks place - 11/12/2018 11:19 PM

Love the Chicken Parm there!

Re: Marks place - 11/12/2018 11:46 PM

Out of this world Mussels and substitute pasta for the french fries. Outstanding. Their rib eye steak covers the plate. Tender too. Unbeatable scalloped potatoes.
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: Marks place - 11/13/2018 02:04 AM

His whole fried red snapper is also a masterpiece!!

Re: Marks place - 11/13/2018 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by LBI2SXM
His whole fried red snapper is also a masterpiece!!

Our dinner guest had that and we had to go back and have it again. He raved about it both nights.
Posted By: takeus2sxm

Re: Marks place - 11/13/2018 02:26 AM

Everything is delicious at Mark’s and the prices can’t be beat. They definitely have the best ribs on the island! And the scalloped potatoes are YUM!

Re: Marks place - 11/13/2018 02:36 AM

A hint on those ribs. We usually order the regular full rack as it is usually plenty. If you want more I tell them to change the order to the all you can eat and the happily bring more and charge accordingly. We very seldom need to order more as the full rack is plenty.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Marks place - 11/13/2018 06:56 AM

I am also a huge lover of the Italian food they have. Let's face it....there is absolutely NOTHING that beats Mark's place for GREAT food...GREAT service and all at a GREAT price!!! This winning formula is why Mark's Place has survived for so many years, and has been a must go place for so many return tourists, and the locals alike. While dining at Mark's, just count how many ''take out'' orders that the locals come in for. It is amazing. ALSO....don't count Mark's Place out for lunch either. The sandwiches they serve are to die for!!!!!!

Re: Marks place - 11/13/2018 09:10 PM

Thanks Pat
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline