TravelTalkOnline

Another day in paradise.

Posted By: seascape

Another day in paradise. - 01/03/2019 09:09 PM

Today’s weather was perfect. We decided to head to Mullet and got there at 10. Glad we did because I have never seen so many people as today. We always get chairs at the side of Rosie’s and I don’t know who is running the other side but they became packed very early. Excursion boats came all day loaded like sardines. Apparently there were a lot of ships in. Can’t complain. The water was perfect as well as the ribs. We did get stuck by the bridge opening on the way back and I don’t remember traffic being as bad as it is. Oh well, we are in heaven!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/04/2019 12:44 AM

Thanks for the report! Are they serving French fries at Rosie's yet? I guess they have rebuilt an actual wood shelter there now?
Posted By: seascape

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/05/2019 02:59 AM

It is somewhat better than just a tarp since June. I did have french fries with my meal ! Just ask, and they will substitute.
Posted By: DICKG

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/05/2019 02:08 PM

Well you can call a shelter I would call it a lean too , we were there in novemeber the place looked like a 25 mph wind would blow it over looked like 10 people who never used a saw or hammer tried to build something , but I guess it works food was great and so were the drinks . Love there Ribs

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/05/2019 02:39 PM

OK, glad they have fries back now. Some good greasy French fries is one of the guilty pleasures I love on vacation!
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/05/2019 06:36 PM

I like Rosie's salad! Comes with mango!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/05/2019 06:42 PM

That looks pretty darn good....might have to try in a week or so....

Re: Another day in paradise. - 01/05/2019 07:20 PM

Ok, salad AND fries then!! grin We usually get one plate and split it anyway.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline