TravelTalkOnline

Another beautiful day!

Posted By: seascape

Another beautiful day! - 01/05/2019 08:20 PM

Thanks to all for the directions to Chesterfields. We had a more than you could eat breakfast overlooking the water which was perfect. Service was wonderful. We spent the day in Phillipsburg, which was a first! Bought shirts for our guys and employees at Cariloha and talked to the salesperson there for quite a time about her experience during the hurricane. We just can’t imagine what they went through. No roof and no insurance with rain pouring in.
Decided not to drive and rented chairs in front of Holland House. 25 dollars for 2 chairs, umbrella and 3 drinks. Great deal and service was exceptional.
Had a early dinner at the Greenhouse of grouper burgers which were excellent. Tomorrow we are heading to Pinel.
Posted By: SandS

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/05/2019 11:55 PM

Sounds like a great my kind of day.
Posted By: pat

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 01:04 AM

This sounds like a perfectly lovely day to me right up to and including the grouper burgers at the Greenhouse - I’m guessing you ate at the one in town? We haven’t eaten there in years and i’m not sure why not but the food there was always very good. We can never seem to find parking for the Greenhouse by the Atrium and usually end up somewhere else, much as we like it there.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 03:49 AM

Pat. Just park at lees and walk across. Hehe
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 03:52 AM

Seahawks going down

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 04:01 AM

Lots of time left.

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 04:24 AM

Ouch might squeeze it out

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 04:27 AM

Almost. That kick was “what”

Re: Another beautiful day! - 01/06/2019 05:45 AM

I know. With seabass out not much to count on. I see a New replacement coming. Missed FG was the final straw.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline