TravelTalkOnline

Breakfast

Posted By: glo

Breakfast - 01/15/2019 01:26 PM

We used to love to go to Alexander’s above bon appétit. They are no longer there. Is it anywhere near Simpson Bay that serves breakfast similar to Alexander‘s?
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by glo
We used to love to go to Alexander’s above bon appétit. They are no longer there. Is it anywhere near Simpson Bay that serves breakfast similar to Alexander‘s?

Not sure what Alexander's served as I never ate there. A few good breakfast options in SImpson Bay are the Hideaway Restaurant at La Vista Resort, La Sucriere and St. Maarten Yacht Club.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 02:03 PM

Also Vensa's Tavera and Cafe Atlantico. Mary's Boon also does a nice breakfast!
Posted By: mgh

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 03:34 PM

I second trying the Yacht Club, another fav is Zee Best.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 03:48 PM

Along with JD, I've never been to Alexander's, so have no idea what kind of breakfast they served, but you might take a look at this thread, talking about breakfast in Simpson Bay.

Link
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 03:58 PM

We ate at Alexander's quite a few times. Mostly traditional American style breakfast with some local caribbean food thrown in. at very reasonable prices. Eggs any style, breakfast meat, potatoes and toast. Also johnny cakes and saltfish were available. Food and service was always good. Now we go to SMYC or Mary's Boon.
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 06:23 PM

We loved Alexanders, did many "take out" dinners there when we stayed in Simpson Bay. Great local food.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 06:34 PM

Very good ribs and chicken take out. Everything there was good especially the shrimp.
Posted By: minys

Re: Breakfast - 01/15/2019 08:18 PM

Has anyone tried Guayabera Beach Club ?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline