TravelTalkOnline

Parking - Grand Case Saturday Daytime?

Posted By: JD1

Parking - Grand Case Saturday Daytime? - 02/19/2019 01:19 PM

Hi all,

Read the post about the Grand Case Beach Club parking lot not being open yet and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to park on a Saturday during the day time? I have some time to kill before I can check in and was hoping to be able to park rental car and grab a bite & drink to start my vacation. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks,
Posted By: pat

Re: Parking - Grand Case Saturday Daytime? - 02/19/2019 01:25 PM

Just a thought but you might not want to leave your car parked anywhere out of your sight with the luggage still in it, not even locked in the trunk. While I haven’t read or heard about it happening lately, luggage has been known to vanish. Maybe it’s no longer a problem or perhaps people just don’t leave it in the cars anymore. In either event, I wouldn’t do it. You might try going to GCBC and asking them if they can ‘hold’ it until you are able to check in.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Parking - Grand Case Saturday Daytime? - 02/19/2019 02:16 PM

Are you checking in to GCBC or somewhere else? If GCBC, I would agree with Pat, ask them to keep your luggage. If not, I also VERY MUCH agree with Pat--do NOT leave your luggage in the car unattended and out of your sight. That is asking for trouble, to ruin your vacation before you even start out. I would think you could probably park on the street, as there's still not a tremendous amount of places open yet, but PLEASE don't park the car with the suitcases in it, out of your sight.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline