TravelTalkOnline

Regatta

Posted By: RonDon

Regatta - 03/01/2019 08:40 PM

If anyone has time throughout the day the sxmislandwebcam.com zooms on the bridge to watch boats leave. It also later zooms on the race buoy and later focuses on the festival field at Port de Plaisance and on bridge for boat return.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Regatta - 03/01/2019 09:00 PM

Bridge is going up right now!! Cool pictures!

I could wish it was zoomed in a bit more, but that was very interesting! Wish I was there!!

Re: Regatta - 03/01/2019 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Bridge is going up right now!! Cool pictures!

I could wish it was zoomed in a bit more, but that was very interesting! Wish I was there!!

The camera does zoom ===usually when least expected. It zoomed in so far at the bridge we could see drivers in cars.

I've left ti on most of the day then glance when I pass screen and it' surprising.
Posted By: bran

Re: Regatta - 03/01/2019 09:32 PM

I see the bridge, but where exactly are those big boats opposite the bridge where the tents are?

Re: Regatta - 03/01/2019 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by bran
I see the bridge, but where exactly are those big boats opposite the bridge where the tents are?

\Port de Plaisance in Cole Bay area. At end of causeway from airport it's a right turn.
Posted By: bran

Re: Regatta - 03/02/2019 02:10 AM

Thx, never been there, trying to figure out on the small map I am looking at how to do so. Need to get a better map. I think someone a few weeks ago posted where one could purchase a map with good side road details?
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Regatta - 03/02/2019 03:03 AM

Spotty info on google maps or other gps on island. Maybe someone can elaborate
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline