TravelTalkOnline

Weather

Posted By: bigkahona

Weather - 03/17/2019 01:46 PM

Does anybody know what the weather is on Orient Beach now?
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Weather - 03/17/2019 01:53 PM

There used to be a site called wind guru that gave you very accurate information, both current and forecast. Not sure if it's still around as I haven't checked it lately.
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Weather - 03/17/2019 02:28 PM

You can check out all kinds of websites if you want to know the exact weather there today or tomorrow. Accuweather is one that I use a whole lot. Just keep in mind that where Orient is located it is always windy there, and that's kind of a double-edged sword. It's refreshing to get a breeze when it's above 80 degrees, but is also can stir up strong waves and rip tides. Also, with mountains surrounding Orient Bay a brief shower can pop-up at any time, then give way to full sun shine 15 minutes later. We were there several times last week and each day was windy, partly cloudy in the morning, then giving way to mostly sunny skies by early afternoon. Very delightful weather for a beach day!
Posted By: Leagle49

Re: Weather - 03/17/2019 04:12 PM

Don't know about Orient, but at Simpson Bay it's been cloudy all morning with a few showers and VERY windy,
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Weather - 03/17/2019 04:40 PM

Sunny and breezy here in Cupecoy just now. Seems to be clearing nicely
Posted By: RunnernReader

Re: Weather - 03/17/2019 05:30 PM

This morning mix of sun and cloud with a couple of VERY brief showers.

NOW 13:30 .. lots of sun, about 27C ..and fairly briezy.

Cheers!
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Weather - 03/17/2019 09:09 PM

I wish one of the open beach bars would install a webcam. One in GC for sunsets would be appreciated has well.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline