TravelTalkOnline

Club O Chairs

Posted By: TomA

Club O Chairs - 03/22/2019 11:50 AM

HI Everyone,

Headed down on Thursday for 5 wonderful days. Staying at Adam and Eve.

I apologize if this has been covered. I think I saw this somewhere buy can't find it. Pay for chairs at Club O for the whole time you are there and have them tagged? Or is it a day to day thing. Thank you.
Posted By: pandpfromcanada

Re: Club O Chairs - 03/22/2019 12:16 PM

$20 for 2 chairs and an umbrella. Pay on a daily basis. Should be no problem finding chairs if you arrive by 10. Far less busy on the beach now than at the beginning of our trip in February. Chairs are only tagged for the day.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Club O Chairs - 03/22/2019 12:48 PM

Tom--pandp have answered your question correctly.

I would say that there is a lot of interest here in Adam et Eve. Would appreciate a report/review upon your return. Enjoy!
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Club O Chairs - 03/22/2019 02:12 PM

Also Tom, the chairs nearest to the 'rocks' but still on the clothing-optional section of the beach were open most of the days we were there. I believe this is because they are so close to the cut-off point between the beaches, and the majority of people who elect to go nude get chairs further down the beach. There was only one Dutch couple laying out by us on a Saturday, and I would guess that there were at least 8 to 10 chairs with umbrellas available there all day long. Some of the umbrellas in this portion of the beach are blue, and not the typical yellow that we are familiar with. Hope that helps!
Posted By: TomA

Re: Club O Chairs - 03/22/2019 02:57 PM

Thank you all for the responses. A review of Adam and Eve is sure to follow.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline