TravelTalkOnline

Random Wind 5/17/19

Posted By: jssxm4us

Random Wind 5/17/19 - 03/29/2019 02:38 PM

Hi all, we are planning a C/O private charter on the Random Wind 5/17/19. Currently there are 5 couples ready to go. We are not swingers or drug users (if that needs to be said) but a slightly over the hill 60+ group! We are looking for 5-6 more couples of any age to cut the costs of the charter. The price would end up being around $120pp plus tip for the crew. Of course this would depend on the actual number sailing. Food and drinks are included. Please PM me if interested and i will forward your contact to the coordinator. Also check out www.randomwind for additional information about the boat and provider. It's sure to be a fun day! I'm hoping this is ok to pst Carol. Thanks all
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Random Wind 5/17/19 - 03/29/2019 02:49 PM

We are on island then but C/O is not my cup of tea. Sorry.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Random Wind 5/17/19 - 03/29/2019 02:51 PM

No problem, hope you are able to fill the boat.
Posted By: Snorkeller

Re: Random Wind 5/17/19 - 03/29/2019 04:56 PM

Just curious - have you set up a different plan for the day other than the normal "Paradise Day Sail"? What is planned duration and where will you go?
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Random Wind 5/17/19 - 03/29/2019 05:50 PM

What a nice plan. Unfortunately, my wife and I just got back to the states and I can't think of anyone I know who we will visiting SXM in mid-May. Is it restricted to just senior citizens? And, what stops were you intending? Sometimes these private charters stop at Happy Bay Beach, Tintamarre island, and then head over to Anse du Gouverneur beach or Anse de Grande Saline on St. Barthelemy. It may help if you can post some type of schedule that can be reviewed in advance for anyone who might be interested in joining you. Kind of sounds like the Cancun 'Boobs Cruise' for senior citizens, but with a little less alcohol!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline