TravelTalkOnline

Marigot Recovery Update

Posted By: ruralcarrier

Marigot Recovery Update - 04/06/2019 09:30 AM

DAILY HERALD
Posted By: VGerfo

Re: Marigot Recovery Update - 04/06/2019 11:43 AM

We made several visits to Sarafina and, while the space is limited compared to what it used to be, the pastries and breads were the best. Hope they are able to expand soon.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Marigot Recovery Update - 04/06/2019 01:10 PM

Well, that was certainly one interesting take-away from that story, the reason why Serafina hasn't expanded is because they don't have a permit. Wonder how long they have been trying to get it??
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Marigot Recovery Update - 04/06/2019 02:04 PM

Thanks for the article. Very informative. The real good news deep in the article is that Ocean 82 is re-opening in July! This was our favorite restaurant in Grand Case. Of course, they'll need to bring back all those great lobster tanks so you can pick & choose!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Marigot Recovery Update - 04/06/2019 05:41 PM

Yes, I knew they were supposed to be reopening. Thought I had heard the fall, so this is sooner than I thought!
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Marigot Recovery Update - 04/07/2019 06:34 AM

We were in Marigot in Oct/Nov, the clean up is slow going to say the least. With destroyed boats and cars still along the roads and the debris on the sidewalks made it tough to walk around. It was nice to see some new shops and restaurants going up! We hope and pray for the days of it's crown glory!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline