TravelTalkOnline

TTOL Sail on Enigma?

Posted By: jazzgal

TTOL Sail on Enigma? - 04/09/2019 08:22 PM

If you are on island in early June and interested in a TTOL sail on Enigma, please go to People Talk and read the thread there.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: TTOL Sail on Enigma? - 04/09/2019 08:37 PM

I had the opportunity to do the Anguilla sail last month as a person in our group had won a trip. The new boat is really nice but the "hassle" with immigration (that you menioned in the other post) took a good 60-90 minutes from the trip. No excuse for the ineptness and time consuming person holding up the line for as long as they did. If I go to Anguilla, I want to set foot on land and this trip does not do that.

Having said this, the food on the boat was probably the overall best meal I had in the 12 days I was on the island. There were only 6 of us and it was a good time, good drinks and company and an overall good time. I would probably opt for the "Fun in the Sun" trip if given the option.

While I will not be on the island, I would suggest people consider this if they want a day on the water.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: TTOL Sail on Enigma? - 04/09/2019 09:39 PM

I agree. I've been on both, and the Fun in the Sun allows for a lot more time in the water.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline