TravelTalkOnline

Towers at Mullet

Posted By: madg1108

Towers at Mullet - 05/03/2019 04:26 PM

Any news or photos?? Please!!
Posted By: pat

Re: Towers at Mullet - 05/03/2019 04:59 PM

No news and in this. case that isn’t good news. We were there last week and saw no real change from when we were there last November . If you’re on Facebook there is a group for owners ONLY with pictures and comments. It’s a closed group so safe to say what’s on your mind. As of last week still no anticipated reopening date. We’ve given back three of our four weeks which is sad to me but only since we’re preconstruction owners who went there every year and often twice a year as well but the good news is we’ ve rediscovered so many other great places to stay.

If you have any specific questions feel free to send me a private message and IF I can answer them I will.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Towers at Mullet - 09/04/2019 08:41 PM

https://stmaartennews.com/parliamentary-inquiry/ownership-mullet-bay-property-may-illegal/
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Towers at Mullet - 09/04/2019 09:14 PM

This thread is about the time-share property "The Towers at Mullet Bay", and not about the Mullet Bay property which is a totally different property. Maybe you could start a new thread with the attached link.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Towers at Mullet - 09/04/2019 09:30 PM

The details listed is not true.
Posted By: MamaB

Re: Towers at Mullet - 09/05/2019 03:52 PM

Kenny- can you share the truth with us please?? We just keep hearing rumors.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Towers at Mullet - 09/05/2019 04:01 PM

Towers and Mullet Bay is owned by Mr. Ansary , period. The Towers repairs is on hold because of some monies has been placed on hold via Ennia Insurance.
Posted By: MamaB

Re: Towers at Mullet - 09/05/2019 04:08 PM

Kenny- that's what I thought. Thank you.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline