TravelTalkOnline

Anse marcel cabana

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 04:11 AM

Just a heads up. Some one posted earlier there was a minimum of 4 for the cabana. Saw a party of 2 having lunch next to us. Think it depends on demand.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 12:24 PM

Thanks for the note. How was your meal?

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 12:32 PM

Delicious I had the calamari appraiser upgraded to lunch size and other three had the chicken which I'm going to have next time after having a bite of hers. Was a great day and will repeat again.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 12:33 PM

Thanks. Enjoy your stay!

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 12:38 PM

Thanks, will do. Hitting a local beach close to the Villa today. Then Pinel Thursday, diving Friday and giving a party at our Villa for about 10 local friends that eve.
Posted By: Bip

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 05:30 PM

Based on other threads, it leads me to believe that Anse Marcel is something we should experience in July. I assume this is a splurge day for us and willing to if the food and service is as good as described, but I am having a hard time finding a menu. It isn't on their website. Also, any ballparks on spending a day there?
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 07:24 PM

I can let you know in June. It is a more expensive day, for sure; prices are comparable to what one used to pay at Dreams, and food is almost as good. I always said if Bruno would operate a beach restaurant at Anse Marcel, it would be perfection. But Scubaman clearly has more current information so hopefully he will reply.
Posted By: islegrl

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 07:45 PM

Just returned- and Anse Marcel was our favorite, went there 3 different days! Being low season, the cabanas have no minimum. I'm guessing in high season, they may have a minimum of 4. The AMB Signature salad is excellent, as is the calamari as mentioned.

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 08:49 PM

Ours ran about 135 euro per couple. Lounge, lunch with bottle wine.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 10:51 PM

We were around $200 per couple for a full day on Sunday, included copious amounts of Rose, bought by the magnum, beers soda and lunch with appetizers, a great place to spend Sunday Funday, service and food is wonderful, group of 12 of us, with loungers and umbrellas
Posted By: SXMFOX

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 11:03 PM

Scubaman please post photos! Sounds like y’all are having a great time! Enjoy your vacation, be there soon!

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 11:17 PM

You must have used all the magnums up. When we ordered the mag they were out.

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 11:19 PM

Photos on wife's phone. I'm tec unsavey. Will post dive pics latter.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/15/2019 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by SXMScubaman

That is highly possible, even probable :-)

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/16/2019 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Uksimonusa
Originally Posted by SXMScubaman

That is highly possible, even probable :-)

Ya think. Lol
Posted By: Bip

Re: Anse marcel cabana - 05/16/2019 10:20 AM

Thank you to those who replied. Very reasonable and this will be on our itinerary.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline