TravelTalkOnline

Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos

Posted By: bran

Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos - 05/25/2019 01:31 AM

Frenchy Ludos, What a delight. Lovely table over the water. Very different food. they call it French Fusion, I would just say presentation and food combinations well executed and Chef certainly knows his stuff. Really delicious potato soup and mahi mahi and also had a superb baked Camembert with potato croquettes cooked in pastry. Champers plus great service..sure we will visit again before we leave. Highly recommended. Oh and they have entertainment most evenings. Have not had one bad meal since arriving and always very good service. Starting to put on weight again though after losing 35 lbs. Worth it though. SXM really has it all and think we are spoilt for choice and certainly not complaining.
Tropicana for Lunch tomorrow as it’s soufflé day and L’Auberge Gourmand in the evening with sunning, swimming and beach in between. Tough life😄
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos - 05/25/2019 01:41 AM

Thanks for the continuing reports! Souffle is definitely something to plan your day around!! smile
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos - 05/25/2019 01:46 AM

Soufflé is good for the diet. Boy I love a good cheese soufflé for lunch with a great Chablis.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos - 05/26/2019 12:04 AM

Tropicana souffle is grand marnier souffle for dessert. Exquisite & only Saturdays.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos - 05/26/2019 01:51 AM

Bollinger is my choice on that
Posted By: SXMNorm

Re: Trip Report Part 3 and Frenchy Ludos - 05/26/2019 07:42 PM

Thanks for your reports. Enjoying them.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline