TravelTalkOnline

Massage lady on Orient Beach

Posted By: vacanakey

Massage lady on Orient Beach - 06/09/2019 02:47 AM

Had a massage with a lady on OB when we were there in May...think her name was Fabian or Fabienne? Does anyone know her or how to contact her? Facebook page or website? l do know she used to do massage on the other side of Papagayo with Thierry pre-Erma. Had a wonderful conversation with her and would like to arrange for a villa massage on our next trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Tailgater

Re: Massage lady on Orient Beach - 06/09/2019 10:06 PM

Not sure how to reach her specifically, but you might try through the Facebook page, Club O Beach by Cedrick. That’s a pretty active community of beachgoers.
Posted By: tampa bay

Re: Massage lady on Orient Beach - 06/10/2019 12:20 PM

Fabienne is a good friend of mine who is on my facebook page
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Massage lady on Orient Beach - 06/10/2019 01:43 PM

Most likely her Facebook page is below unless there are multiple Fabienne’s. Take a look and see if that is her and if so you can reach her through fscebook.

Masseuse in St. Martin
Posted By: vacanakey

Re: Massage lady on Orient Beach - 06/11/2019 01:34 AM

All,

Thanks so much for the contact info....much appreciated!

Can't say enough good things about Fabienne...such a kind and caring lady....just lovely in every way. I was vistng with her about some of the other therapists that used to work at Club O and then decided to do an hour massage wth her. It was the best hour of my vacation! Fabienne has such a wonderful energy about her, and is passonate about making others feel better. Ive had many massages over the years, but this was by far the best. There was such a wonderful energy throughout the session that I didnt want it to end. I just felt so connected with her throughout the session....Ive never experenced that before. The last 5-10 minutes she performed some Reiki healng on me and it left me with a wonderful energy that I cant even descrbe. It was a first for me, and an experience I will never forget. Love this lady.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline