TravelTalkOnline

Oh My!!!

Posted By: bran

Oh My!!! - 06/27/2019 10:51 PM

Did it.........................flying out for two weeks tomorrow. Wife asked me what I really wanted for my birthday tomorrow, so I told her. SXM!!!!!!!! She made a good recovery and although still have to be very careful, think she should handle this much better rather than go elsewhere as she is so familiar with the place and we will enjoy it even more than last time. Well that's my excuse, took some working on!! Rather indulgent, excessive, etc.....but hey, we are worth it:-)))))))))

Staying at a Villa in Terres Basses and birthday celebrations will start at Tropicana tomorrow night. Will give full trip report on our return. Packed and raring to go and cut way down on our big heavy case that was over 70lbs the last time and dispensed with a wheelie carry on as well. Brought a cheap luggage weighing machine from Amazon, very cool and the big case came to 41lbs.
Posted By: charlieh

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/27/2019 10:56 PM

I did my 60th birthday party on Terres Basses (we had 2 villas). A friend of mine was also turning 60, and we invited another 7 couples. Was really a ton of fun. Hope yours is as well.
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/27/2019 11:02 PM

HB Enjoy
Posted By: pat

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/27/2019 11:14 PM

Ditto what jollymonsrv said. Hope your birthday is epic and your trip awesome.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/27/2019 11:38 PM

Good deal!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/27/2019 11:39 PM

Enjoy! Glad you were able to do that.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/28/2019 12:07 AM

Happy BD and have fun.
Posted By: Maranjo

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/28/2019 12:46 AM

Have a wonderful birthday celebration!

I am green with envy,
Posted By: deputydog1157

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/28/2019 11:49 AM

Toss one back for me! Happy Birthday
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Oh My!!! - 06/28/2019 12:51 PM

I've always said that the best way to recover from the sadness of leaving St. Martin is to immediately start planning the 'return trip' when you get home. I normally don't do that quite this quickly, but there's no question it's the right thing to do. Let's all hope that the tropics stay calm this season for everybody's sake. What a great birthday present!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline