TravelTalkOnline

Have a great weekend!

Posted By: the captain

Have a great weekend! - 07/06/2019 02:12 PM

Hello from soggy wet moist Long Island! Been a few weeks loaded with good beer, friends and fireworks.

Love the fireworks!

Just saying having a great weekend y'all!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Have a great weekend! - 07/06/2019 02:26 PM

It's a moist weekend here too in Florida, just hot and HUMID and thundershowers! Have a great weekend, everyone!
Posted By: deputydog1157

Re: Have a great weekend! - 07/06/2019 02:47 PM

Ah yes the joys of being a Florida resident. While i won't complain about the heat because I really don't miss shoveling snow, starting the car 30 minutes before eaving work to defrost the windshield etc, I do wish that the humidity was a little less. You take a shower in the morning and never get completely dry for the day! Overall, the weather here is much better than when we lived in Long Island and then southern New Hampshire. That is in my opinion, others may disagree.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Have a great weekend! - 07/06/2019 04:19 PM

I wouldn't go back to Virginia either. Cannot deal with cold, snow/ice, etc anymore!!!
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: Have a great weekend! - 07/06/2019 04:22 PM

Happy weekend from Lagoonies in St. Maarten (where I am right now). Sorry.....not trying to rub it in but it's going to be a great weekend 😁. Go USA!!!
Posted By: bran

Re: Have a great weekend! - 07/06/2019 09:55 PM

Was at Lagoonies a few days ago. Had my first PeliKan 🍺 very smooth and it’s also a cool place. Hasn’t the weather been glorious the last week! Windy at times, but you need the breeze. Hear the Weather in Florida been raining a bit? Good as turned the sprinklers off before we left.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline