TravelTalkOnline

Gobeach

Posted By: vacanakey

Gobeach - 07/28/2019 12:04 PM

Just booked our airfare for next June and now looking for lodging. We are gong to splurge this time and rent a villa in the Orient Bay area. Just wondering if anyone here has used the Gobeach dot com website to book there lodging and what your expedience was like. Have had several email correspondences with the contact person and she seems very pleasant and helpful. One villa we are interested in renting has no reviews because it is a newer lasting so am relying on the websites info ad. Please share your experience with renting through this company.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Gobeach - 07/28/2019 12:09 PM

I have never booked through her myself, but Annamarie?? (is that her name??), anyway, she has been around for a long time and I'm sure does a great job. I contacted her recently for some info and she was certainly very responsive by email.
Posted By: PattyM

Re: Gobeach - 07/29/2019 11:35 AM

Vacanakey .. I have been going to sxm for 19 years now and have used go beach every time. They are a pleasure to work with. When we had booked to go and then Irma came and we had to cancel they were great to work with to get our payment back.
I highly recommend them...
Posted By: autoeng

Re: Gobeach - 07/29/2019 12:24 PM

I used Go Beach in 2017 before Irma and AnneMarie was great. She help me find the perfect place for our honeymoon. Unfortunately it was destroyed by Irma. I recommend them as well.
Posted By: charlieh

Re: Gobeach - 07/29/2019 03:32 PM

I've met the couple who own the web site and had dinner with them. Very nice folks, and yes I used them with very good success.
Posted By: bethy2120

Re: Gobeach - 07/29/2019 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by vacanakey

Just booked our airfare for next June and now looking for lodging. We are gong to splurge this time and rent a villa in the Orient Bay area. Just wondering if anyone here has used the Gobeach dot com website to book there lodging and what your expedience was like. Have had several email correspondences with the contact person and she seems very pleasant and helpful. One villa we are interested in renting has no reviews because it is a newer lasting so am relying on the websites info ad. Please share your experience with renting through this company.

Yes, we have booked through gobeach a few times - Annemarieke has always been helpful and quick to respond. No complaints.
Posted By: vacanakey

Re: Gobeach - 07/30/2019 12:07 AM

Thanks folks, appreciate the feedback and glad that you all had a positive experience. We will most likely be booking through this company.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline