TravelTalkOnline

Jet blue flights to SXM--Sale ends today

Posted By: LeeLee

Jet blue flights to SXM--Sale ends today - 07/30/2019 08:37 PM

Jet blue has flights to SXM for $129.00. They must be booked by 7/31, 11:59PM. they are good for stays from 8/20 to 11/20 with some blackout dates.

Edited by Carol Hill to reflect the sale date is through tonight, not last night

Re: Jet blue flights to SXM - 07/30/2019 08:42 PM

here is the link: https://www.jetblue.com/deals/fetch-sale/

Re: Jet blue flights to SXM - 07/30/2019 08:57 PM

here is the link: https://www.jetblue.com/deals/fetch-sale/
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Jet blue flights to SXM - 07/31/2019 11:40 AM

Thank you
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Jet blue flights to SXM - 07/31/2019 01:10 PM

I couldn't find it on the link that LeeLee provided, but the Ft Lauderdale-SXM flights I guess are on sale, starting around $75 one way, for the flight down, for the fare that doesn't include bags. To ME, I don't like the times, leaving FLL at 7 AM. You arrive at 10 AM, which means you have almost the whole day there, BUT who can get into your hotel/timeshare/villa/whatever at that time?
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: Jet blue flights to SXM - 07/31/2019 01:54 PM

Arriving early at a hotel or time share wouldn't be a problem. They will hold your luggage and there will be somewhere to change
Rental might be an issue - if empty the day you arrive, you probably can get an early check in - if not then maybe an issue, but I'm pretty I could work around it

J&B
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Jet blue flights to SXM - 07/31/2019 02:07 PM

Depends on where you're staying, I think. For a timeshare or a large hotel, hopefully it wouldn't be a problem, although some places can be a PITA about things like that. A small place or a villa would possibly be a problem, as early check in just isn't an option. I might try that early flight for next June. Not sure how long it would be before they open bookings for June?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline