TravelTalkOnline

You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing.....

Posted By: smalbany

You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing..... - 08/13/2019 05:08 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/trav...-kids-overnight-without-contacting-them/
Posted By: SammyM

Re: You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing..... - 08/13/2019 08:41 PM

Thanks for posting this. That poor little boy and family. Not like they have enough to deal with in their lives. If AA offers them future travel vouchers I think I'd say "no thanks".
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing..... - 08/13/2019 10:24 PM

AA should offer them much more than travel vouchers! Poor kids.
Posted By: Tammy

Re: You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing..... - 08/13/2019 10:31 PM

So many AA horror stories but this is really the worse. Whilst the general traveling public expect to be ill treated by AA at some time or another, AA needs to put best effort forward when dealing with kids, elderly, differently abled, veterans --- some people do deserve a little extra care.
Posted By: kim

Re: You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing..... - 08/13/2019 10:49 PM

Wow what a mess. I hope the airlines makes good for them. But as a parent and especially if my child had the issues these kids had. There would have been an adult chaperone or myself flying with these kids. Especially with having to make connections. I thought you couldn’t even fly unaccompanied if you had to make connections.
Posted By: Bahston

Re: You Think Your Trip on AA Was Traumatizing..... - 08/14/2019 01:20 AM

This is bad, but not everything about AA is bad. There was a broken aircraft on my last trip out of San Juan, which resulted in a 10-hour delay, AA rebooked me for the next day and put me up in a new beachfront Marriott property. They took great care of me.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline