TravelTalkOnline

Regarding O Paradis

Posted By: Biturbo

Regarding O Paradis - 08/15/2019 04:23 PM

We will be in St. Martin 12/1 -12/15, and will be spending our 1st week at Club Fantastico. While we love it there, we always like to spend our 2nd week somewhere different, and for less $$$$'s. My question is - does O Paradis have both washer & dryer, or washer only. They list "laundry facilities". My wife would like to be able to do laundry. I know several on here have stayed there and any input would be appreciated. It would be an easy move and half the price of Club F.
Posted By: fabila

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/15/2019 07:20 PM

Wow that's news to me. We've stayed there 5 times and I didn't know that was a service Bruno offered? I be interested in hearing the answer and where they are located because they weren't in the Bungalows. Our last stay was in spring of 2017.

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/15/2019 09:26 PM

Hmmm... They don't have a separate web page, but are listed under several sites, including hotels.com. Under amenities it says "self service laundry facilities". But there is an 800 # listed, which I'll try. Even though laundry isn't a priority for me - happy wife = happy life. Thanks for your answer and I'll let you know.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/15/2019 09:57 PM

I guarantee you that an 800 number is not going to have the answer to your question. I do not currently have Bruno's email address, but that would be the only way to find out for sure, unless someone else here knows the answer. Hopefully he will get his own website back up soon. Just a thought, you might try to contact him through LaPlaya..
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/16/2019 01:15 AM

Both Bruno and La Playa have Facebook pages. I'm pretty sure you can private message him at either of those sites for a response to your question.
Posted By: TANDP

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/16/2019 02:48 AM

we have stayed at Bruno's several times now and staying there again next April. The "laundry" facilities are not in the units but rather up the driveway by the entrance to Bruno's home. They have both a washer and dryer but not in any of the units but rather on site for guests to use.

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/16/2019 05:20 AM

Thanks, TANDP, that would be good enough. It really won't be a lot of clothes. We spend most of the days on the Club O beach, but we do like to go out to eat.
Posted By: pandpfromcanada

Re: Regarding O Paradis - 08/16/2019 01:32 PM

There is also a washing machine for common use between the bungalows. It is in what used to be a storage cubby. Or at least there was the last time we were there which was in June the year after Irma. No dryer but drying rack and clothes pegs on each veranda.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline