TravelTalkOnline

GymFit Gym in Grand Case

Posted By: KarenandRick

GymFit Gym in Grand Case - 08/19/2019 06:32 PM

Hi all. My husband is considering a 2 week membership (55 euros) at GymFit in Grand Case during our St. Martin stay in September. Anyone from TTOL familiar with this gym? Any reviews? He will probably just use cardio equipment but was also wondering if one could swim laps there. Any insight and/or advice would be appreciated! Cheers!
Posted By: RonDon

Re: GymFit Gym in Grand Case - 08/20/2019 11:07 AM

williamdU831ORT at TripAdvisor.com wrote, "...great experience...well equipped with good array of equipment...staff friendly, helpful." Wrote he went for one month. Other posters had good reviews for one and two weeks.

You can go to TripAdvisor.com website see reviews and also send questions to the poster.

Re: GymFit Gym in Grand Case - 08/20/2019 01:43 PM

Thank you for that advice RonDon! I actually had already checked out TripAdvisor but since I've been taking the advice of TTOL members on matters concerning St. Martin for nearly 20 years I was hoping that someone on the board had personal experience!! Gym looks good based on TripAdvisor reviews. I'm sure my husband will check it out before paying for the 2 weeks. Thanks again! All the best!
Posted By: RonDon

Re: GymFit Gym in Grand Case - 08/20/2019 03:08 PM

You're welcome. Sorry I can't give first hand info. Seems once in SXM sand gravity kicks in. Walking beach is the extent of exercise. And dressing for dinner lol.

Re: GymFit Gym in Grand Case - 08/20/2019 08:46 PM

I'm with you RonDon! Thanks again! umbrella
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline