TravelTalkOnline

Carrefore Multiplex project

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 12:48 AM

Saw this on Candie SXM Facebook page:

"COMMERCIAL SHOPS AT SIMPSON BAY –
Exclusive offer to buy now (Only a few shops left and only one restaurant left) at a new exciting project Launched In Simpson Bay on Simpson Bay road, Contact me before they are all gone!!!

8 shops in total (most are sold) in a brand New Development in Simpson Bay at the entrance of a Brand New Mega Carrefour to be built in Simpson Bay!!!!
Get in on at the pre launch stage to get access to these hot commercial units at Amazing prices and before there all gone!!!

Project is already approved for building permits and scheduled to start construction in December 2019 with project completion at December 2021.
Units range in sizes from 42.2 Sq meters (455 Sq feet) to 53.76 Sq meters (580 Sq feet )
And restaurants are 185 Sq meters (2,000 Sq ft) including a large terrace.

Shop price starting at only $211,000-$268,000
Restaurant priced at $929,000 (only one left)

These commercial units are a fantastic investment and will rent out extremely well or set up your own business in busy Simpson Bay on Simpson Bay road with amazing exposure, ample parking in front and excellent foot traffic as all shoppers to the Mega New Carrefour Market must pass these shops to access Carrefour Market.

These units are going to sell quickly, so contact me immediately for the latest availabilities."

From the pictures of the project I can't see this as a very big Carrefore. From the comment questions every answer she gives is to check their mailbox. Supposed to be in front of the Multiplex Cinema on Welfare Rd which she refers to as "Simpson Bay Road". If you go to her Facebook page you'll see the computer makeup and floor plans.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 01:20 AM

In front of the Multiplex Cinema? Huh? Definitely not room there for any kind of a large Carrefour. Would love to have a Carrefour in Simpson Bay though, even if it is a small one.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 02:46 AM

The cinema and a shawarma restaurant are one of the only things going in this complex right now. There is a lot of space and empty space already built. Even the UTS store keeps closing in that corner.

I see no purpose to build in front. Rocks.and you will add nothing new IMO.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by BeachKitten
The cinema and a shawarma restaurant are one of the only things going in this complex right now. There is a lot of space and empty space already built. Even the UTS store keeps closing in that corner.

I see no purpose to build in front. Rocks.and you will add nothing new IMO.

The UTS store has closed at that location? It was open in March.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 12:26 PM

I meant they close on a whim. Several times I went by and a handwritten sign was up. Either no staffing, business, power, etc. and directed customers to go downtown.

I finally just went to the Mailbox to get done what I needed with Chippie.

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 01:01 PM

BeachKitten--IZI isn't there anymore??
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 01:16 PM

Izi still there, along with some wings place and a hair salon last time I was there

Re: Carrefore Multiplex project - 09/17/2019 01:18 PM

OK thanks
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline