TravelTalkOnline

Maho Beach

Posted By: Richie

Maho Beach - 11/03/2019 05:26 PM

Looks like in the last couple of days there seems to be more sand coming back to the beach which is nice to see, I’m sure the owner of Sunset Beach bar is loving it !!
Posted By: EdB

Re: Maho Beach - 11/03/2019 08:49 PM

and as i just responded on another thread. Seeing it come back means NOTHING. Tomorrow it can be totally gone again.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Maho Beach - 11/03/2019 09:24 PM

Well...it kinda means that the sand is better today than it was yesterday. Nothing implied about tomorrow
Posted By: Wingman

Re: Maho Beach - 11/04/2019 01:04 PM

It's been a pretty slow progress for the last week. I think a little more sand has come back every day. They've also had to come everyday to clear out sand in the road. Like the 2 above said, it could all be gone tomorrow.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Maho Beach - 11/04/2019 04:39 PM

Just looked at webcam. Thats more sand than I've seen last 2 months which isn't much. Lots of rocks still showing and people sitting on rocks.
Posted By: fabila

Re: Maho Beach - 11/04/2019 06:47 PM

Cruise ship passengers are being dropped whether there is beach or not. Wall to Wall people whenever ships are in.
I don't know if the tour people are honest with them or not but it they are looking at Youtube video's when there is lots of sand and full- on beach they are going to be disappointed.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline