TravelTalkOnline

Bluemarine complex

Posted By: KGB

Bluemarine complex - 11/22/2019 08:06 PM

Hey folks, can anybody shed some light on what’s happening at this property? We have stayed there before and last year we noticed s9me major land clearing going on behind the property that looks like a new major construction . We are looking to book an Apartament there and wondering about construction noise ets.
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Bluemarine complex - 11/23/2019 02:58 AM

I would not book a unit there right now. Still lots of work to be done there and lots of construction going on.

Re: Bluemarine complex - 11/23/2019 06:14 AM

The original buildings are not under construction as I understand, it’s the new development I’m worried about... But is that really that bad noise wise?
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Bluemarine complex - 11/23/2019 11:50 AM

It's The Emerald apartment complex @Maho Reef. I expect it's pretty loud but have not been by.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Bluemarine complex - 11/23/2019 01:00 PM

I drove by there a few days ago. There are two new buildings going up before you get to A Building. A-C Buildings appear to largely be repaired (I didn't drive far enough to see the newer D Building) and people are clearly living/staying there. I would stay there if a unit were available as I loved the location and views, but I would ask for current photos before doing so.

Re: Bluemarine complex - 11/23/2019 05:18 PM

So you are saying that the buildings A-C are all under the renovation/construction? We are looking to rent at building B. So how much of work is being done there? Will it become a major noise, inconvenience for us? Just trying to understand what we are up to.... We also stayed there a few times before and really like the location and the property itself.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Bluemarine complex - 11/23/2019 06:39 PM

I have been by only once so my experience isn't exactly definitive. I did not see any construction going on in those three buildings. Best to grill the owner as to the status.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline